I love working with other singing teachers to provide vocal pedagogy training and mentoring to build their business and become a better teacher.
As the current president of the Qld Chapter of the Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing (ANATS), I am passionate about providing quality professional development opportunities for singing teachers.
Sessions can be online or in-person, on a casual or regular basis and each session is tailored to your individual needs as a teacher.
The following are some examples of what your mentoring/training sessions may include:
- Voice lessons for yourself with a pedagogical analysis of my approach to teaching as we go
- Education and resources on a specific topic to add to your knowledge base. (E.g. Vocology, Vocal Health, Voice Science & Anatomy, Voice Function, Reading Research Articles, Teaching Tools for Specific Student Types)
- Assistance with troubleshooting and lesson planning for your own students
- Mentoring and guidance to build your own business and advance your career as a teacher
- Preparation for post-graduate studies in Vocal Pedagogy
Professional Development Workshops
Emma is available as a workshop or masterclass facilitator for a variety of applications.
Workshops can be customised for educational institutions, private music schools, choirs or other musical groups, or any group of singers or singing teachers.
Emma will tailor each session to your group’s needs, and can cover any area of singing technique, vocal health, vocology, vocal pedagogy or performance skills.
Previous workshops and masterclasses have been held at the Queensland Conservatorium, Griffith University (Masters of Vocal Pedagogy class), the University of Queensland (Music Department), various High Schools in Brisbane, and ANATS Qld and National chapters amongst other private locations.
For more information or booking enquiries, please visit the Contact page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org